thozzology

Like a Dream and Fantasy

Pages

BESTFRIEND...


consist of two words that are "BEST" and "FRIEND", that means someone or some of your special friends "beside you" in your each days, each nights, each problems. If you cry, best friend will always beside you to give you a hug, even if you happy, you will share with your best friends.

Well, for me, best friend is fake. So far, I have no true best friend (apologize to all my friends). My best friends slowly disappear from me, I don't know why but it was the hardest, the sickest thing I've ever had. Liars, all of them. They said that they want to be my best friends, but it was just fake at all. They even never know about me, about anything happen to me. Well, I won't talk about it too much, I just want you to know if I don't believe in best friends, but I still trust friends and especially, I trust myself. I love being alone...


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Owl City - To The Sky